When it comes to achieving optimum machining efficiency, reliable cutting tools can save you valuable time and money. So that you can get the most from your machines and consistently produce quality components, PenCo carries over 14 different types of cutting tools, with multiple variations within each category.
Cutting Tools Solid and Indexable
- Drills - HSS, Cobalt and Carbide,
- End Mills - HSS, Cobalt and Carbide
- Carbide Tooling
- Counterbores and Countersinks, Combined Drills and Counter sinks
- Deburring Tools
- Indexable Tooling and Inserts
- Saw Blades
- Taps - HSS, Hi-Carbon Steel, Special Alloy
- Thread Repair and Accessories
- Tool Bits and Cut Off Blades
Because our selection of cutting tools is expansive, we carry an equally large range of brand names. Please see below for brands, sorted by cutting tool.
End Mills, Taps, Dies, Inserts, and Other Cutting ToolsBrands